Print to PDF (Windows)
- Open a file in a Windows application.
- Choose File > Print.
- Choose Adobe PDF as the printer in the Print dialog box. To customize the Adobe PDF printer setting, click the Properties (or Preferences) button.
- Click Print. Type a name for your file, and click Save.
How do you print a PDF file from an email?
Print an attachment
- In the message list, click the message that has attachments that you want to print.
- Click the File tab.
- Click Print.
- Under Printer, click Print Options.
- In the Print dialog box, under Print Options, select the Print attached files check box.
How do I get my HP printer to print PDF files?
Step 5: Print the pdf as an image
- Open the original pdf file.
- Click File, and then select Print from the list.
- The Print window opens.
- Click Advanced.
- The Advanced Print Setup window opens.
- Click the Print As Image checkbox, change any other settings as desired, and then click OK.
How do I get Microsoft Print to PDF?
Print to PDF in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Step 1: Hit “Ctrl + P” on your keyboard or click on “File” and then select “Print”.
- Step 2: This will open the print window. Click on the drop down menu under “Printer” and from the options presented select “Microsoft Print to PDF”.