Save Picture from Google Photos to Device
Step 1 Open Google Photos on your phone.
Select the photo you want to download to Gallery.
Step 2 Tap the three dot icon on the top and select Save to the device.
The picture will be downloaded to Gallery.
How do I transfer photos to gallery?
Part 2 Sending Pictures from Your Gallery or Photos App
- Open your Gallery or Photos app.
- Press and hold the first picture that you want to send.
- Tap additional pictures that you want to send.
- Tap the “Share” button after selecting pictures.
- Select your email app from the list of apps to share to.
How do I download multiple photos from Google Photos?
Download multiple photos at once from Google Photos using Google Drive
- Make sure you’ve the latest version of Google Drive app installed on your phone.
- Tap the hamburger menu on top left corner and select “Google Photos”.
- Now long press on a photo and select the desired photos that you want to save locally.
How do I retrieve photos from Google Photos?
- Go to the Google Photos app.
- At the top left, tap Menu.
- Tap Trash.
- Touch and hold the photo or video you want to recover.
- At the top right, tap Restore.
- This will put the photo or video back onto your phone into the Photos section of the app or into any albums it was in.