Open an iPhone application that supports AirPrint.
Most apps from Apple fit this category, including Mail, Safari, and iPhoto.
You can also print emails, documents, and pictures from your phone.
For example, open Photos to print a photo.
How can I print from my iPhone without AirPrint?
How to print from iOS without AirPrint?
- Download your preferred printing app and install it on your iOS device.
- Open printing app and follow necessary instructions to connect.
- Open wireless connection – wi-fi or USB.
- Tap Add Printer.
- Select printer model and add to your mobile.
How can I print from my iPhone to a USB?
Make the Connection
- Turn on the printer.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the printer and the other end to the USB OTG. Then connect the USB OTG to your iPhone or iPad.
- A plugin should pop-up on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap “OK” to activate it for printing.
- Follow printing “Wireless Printing” steps 3-9 to print.
How do I connect my iPhone to my HP printer?
Steps for printing from Apple iOS to an HP printer: On your Apple iOS device, open Wi-Fi settings and connect to the same wireless network as the printer. Open the document or photo you want to print, and tap Share.